€4.50 – €18.00
Raw Brazilian Nut / Βραζιλιάνικο Καρύδι
– Antioxidant properties
– Source of selenium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, manganese, thiamine, vitamin E
– Support thyroid function
– Good for the brain
– Aid weight loss
– Improve heart health
Brazil nuts are a nutrient-dense and delicious type of nuts that come from a tree in South America bearing the same name. The tree is native to South American countries – including Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, and Brazil – and can often be found along the banks of major rivers.
-of which Saturated
-of which Sugar
Αλλεργιογόνα: Ξηροί Καρποί
250g, 500g, 1000g
- Produces a deliciously crispy, crunchy, sweet with cinnamon taste snack.
- Our company comes up with the irresistible idea of make them unique in taste for the fans of sweet.
- Source of vitamin Ε and calcium
- Antioxidants(Excellent source of the B-complex group)
- Improve heart health
- Good for the braın
- Strengthen bones